Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New Course by Heaven's Heart

Wherefore art Thou, my fire of heart? I search but cannot find him; not under bridge nor stone nor shelter of tree. Thee is not upon mine branches nor upon mine hill. But pause - Upon the raging sea of mine heart doth I find thee? ... Yes - There to calm the storm within and make like peaceful brook mine soul. There Yee shall set on thy new course of Heaven’s eyes and Heaven’s heart to make mine muck of mess straight and narrow lest Heaven’s eyes burn their displeasure upon me. Amen and praise be, too he who carries the strength of obedience into thy heart, spun true gold, glimmers now; like a blazing sun it goes. Close heart; lock calmed sea within. Will I open thine own heart to thee again? But the eyes of Heaven surely hold mine answer. Now away with you prince to become a king! Until our heart’s draw forth with final patient plea, from Heaven’s heart our key, dwell not upon mine own to lovingly (though I do not know if I have the strength to bear the same…steadfast be, my soul and Heaven hold me!) and fare thee, travel well ...

No comments:

Post a Comment